What's new

Nice wheaty find

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
dropped by my pickup bank. One of y good tellers said give me 1.50 you wont regret it. Ofcourse i gladly hand over 6 quarters. She proceeded to hand me 3 full rolls of wheats some old lady brought in. I ofcourse asked if she brought anything else in and she did not. Anyways i was happy tp get a bunch of a wheats with no searching or dumping
keith
 
Upvote 0
nice job
great relationship with the teller too
that's awesome
 
I wish I could get 3 rolls of Silver Halves like that.
 
3 rolls of wheats may not be silver, but great score, none the less! My 'ol lady (she doesn't mind being referred to that, don't worry, I asked permission first) found a roll of wheaties as work today, can't bring 'em home till tomorrow. She "thought they looked different!". Congrats!
 
nice I like wheats, got a 1942 today in cash register
 
Nice. Tellers like that aren't easy to find but very good to have
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom