What's new

nice ww1 bayonet found

Aquila

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
801
Reaction score
185
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, Golden mask 3
I was able to rescue this from site I have been hunting for years. I became very happy. Mosin Nagant bayonet. Also I meet two friends detecting same site. They have find 5 kilos weight shell. I also got shovel from them I forgot mine home. Shrapnel balls, rifle shell casings and stripper clips are not in this pic...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1560.webp
    IMG_1560.webp
    196.3 KB · Views: 156
  • rerew.webp
    rerew.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 18
today from same site just different hill. happy hunting
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1560.webp
    IMG_1560.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 122
another rattail mosin nagant bayonet from same site still in scabbard
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1614.webp
    IMG_1614.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom