What's new

Nickel update

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Searched $20 in nickels and picked up another war nickel, 1939s (needed for my folder-only four empty spots left), 1938, a foreign I can't identify and a few pre-1960's. I'm pretty satisfied with that.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Nice. :icon_thumleft: I just picked up $40 in nickels, I hope I have the same ratio as you.
 
1939-S is a good date but it's not a war nickel. Still looking for that one myself.
 
Nice finds.

If you send us a photo (or good description) of the foreign coin; we'd be happy to help you identify it.
 
WTG :thumbsup:
If you send us a photo (or good description) of the foreign coin; we'd be happy to help you identify it.
yes please do, i love looking up the foreigns....be happy to look it up for you. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom