What's new

NIFC Box

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I got a full box of 05's & 06's, P & D today.
Funny- the only other halves in the box were the occasional 40 & 90%.
Someone must have dumped some mint bags and silver... :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Good gosh Tim. Are you going to keep some or dump them all back into the system?

I guess times are getting tough for some folks.
 
Are you going to keep all those NIFC's?

More importantly, are you going to share the cache with the board if we want to buy some out from you? :-D And we pay shipping, of course. But, if you are going to dump some back to the system anyway< I'd be willing ot pay face plus shipping for a few rolls. Maybe five rolls of each for example? :-)

Let me know...

John
 
One of my first few boxes was an entire box of NIFC, I mean the whole box!!!! Forget the dates, but they where all relatively new issue..like '06 and '07, I did think about keeping some , but I didn't....wish I had now
 
jrf30 said:
I'd be willing ot pay face plus shipping for a few rolls. Maybe five rolls of each for example? :-)

Let me know...

John

I might interested in this as well Tim..............
 
I only keep one of each NIFC for my collection and dump the rest back into the system.

A friend I search boxes with had been keeping all of his he had a good few solid rolls of different NIFC years, but after going to coin shops and looking around online, he realised he would be lucky to get like 55 cents per NIFC so he dumped all but a set for himself.

NIFC don't seem all that hard to get, and when you think that you can order an UNC unopened straight from the mint roll of each P and D for like 35 bucks they don't seem so special. I mean... an unopened fresh from the mint set costs you less than a buck a coin... so imagine what a fresh from the box circulated coin is worth...

Nice work on the 40 and 90 percents from the box though! =)

~Dave
 
I keep every one I find.....they won't be worth anything major now, but in
the future, they should go up in value...their mintages are low enough.
It might be like the 1987 half...I'm sure then you were able to find them, but now
they are kinda rare. Just my thought....anyone else??

Joe
 
You might have a good point their Joe... but I don't feel like tieing up hundreds of dollars in NIFC so that my kids or grandkids can see a 2 time face value profit.

I simply don't have that kind of money lying around. =)

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
You might have a good point their Joe... but I don't feel like tieing up hundreds of dollars in NIFC so that my kids or grandkids can see a 2 time face value profit.

I simply don't have that kind of money lying around. =)

~Dave

Hundreds of dollars is small compared to the 18 boxes your getting this week.........$9000........
You could use some of that $$.. Just kiddin....
;D

Joe
 
Anyway I could buy 1 2006 P off of you?

swusc @ yahoo

-SWUSC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom