What's new

NIFC Find: 250 2006 and 2007 in 2 Boxes. New World Record? [eom]

I have found over 5 straight boxes of uncirculated 1995's now that has got to be some sort of record.

golden silver
 
golden silver said:
I have found over 5 straight boxes of uncirculated 1995's now that has got to be some sort of record.

golden silver

not really i myself have had 12 skunks in row.
 
obediah said:
golden silver said:
I have found over 5 straight boxes of uncirculated 1995's now that has got to be some sort of record.

golden silver

not really i myself have had 12 skunks in row.

But where they NIFC coins? I think his point is he has found an abundance of NIFC's.
 
that is a huge amount of NIFC's. wonder who's searching them and what are they looking for? errors perhaps :icon_scratch:
 
That's a neat find!

I'd think you could get at least double face if they are in nice shape.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom