P placerman Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2005 Messages 286 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2010 #1 Does anybody want some NIFC halves? I found a bunch today and kept them, at least for now. I figured I would ask before I spent them... Any offer for trade will be considered. Upvote 0
Does anybody want some NIFC halves? I found a bunch today and kept them, at least for now. I figured I would ask before I spent them... Any offer for trade will be considered.
jdsarasin8194 Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 1,160 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Feb 9, 2010 #2 What dates?
P placerman Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2005 Messages 286 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Feb 9, 2010 Thread Owner #3 jdsarasin8194 said: What dates? Click to expand... I have several 2004P, 2003D, 2005D,2003P, 2004D, and a 2009D with a die crack in it that looks like someone cut Kennedy's throat...kind of cool. Thats just today. I probably have close to every date and mintmark in a bag somewhere.
jdsarasin8194 said: What dates? Click to expand... I have several 2004P, 2003D, 2005D,2003P, 2004D, and a 2009D with a die crack in it that looks like someone cut Kennedy's throat...kind of cool. Thats just today. I probably have close to every date and mintmark in a bag somewhere.