postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Sneaked out in the yard last night after everyone was asleep and found a few soft spots. Found my first 1800's coin out of the yard and my first silver! That minelab is a noisy bugger, but I'm getting used to it. HH, all. I added a pic of my family we just had done.....just the 10 of us! , Griff


And your wife is undoubtedly a saint. 
That Indian is beautiful. Congrats on the Silvers and Wheats also. What is the buckle looking thing cleaned up with the coins? Interesting pattern. I'm sure your gonna find some more good stuff from that yard. You have large and wonderful family. Great picture you shared!!






