gravediggermax-vabeachva Bronze Member Joined Nov 24, 2005 Messages 2,027 Reaction score 475 Golden Thread 0 Location va beach, va Detector(s) used se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2010 #1 no. 14 lots of clad............cross and a really nice piece of crap . . . . . . Attachments 95PMCELL.webp 57.9 KB · Views: 342 95PMCROSS.webp 55 KB · Views: 339 95PMCARBIDE.webp 34.2 KB · Views: 336 95PMNUT.webp 58 KB · Views: 339 Upvote 0
bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2010 #2 I just got in about 2 hrs ago, nite hunt, low tide.. didnt find nothing but clad.. guess am gonna have to offer the surfgods a offering.. I love that crapper ring you called it..lol the Celtic ring, I love anything thats celtic.. nice nice one..
I just got in about 2 hrs ago, nite hunt, low tide.. didnt find nothing but clad.. guess am gonna have to offer the surfgods a offering.. I love that crapper ring you called it..lol the Celtic ring, I love anything thats celtic.. nice nice one..