What's new

Nighttime eyeball find.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's nothing quite like walking out of the house in the dark and hearing a distinct buzzing. I quickly retraced my steps and grabbed a flashlight, 4 feet from the door I just came out of was this guy. He was by our garage door and 2 feet from the cat house. I took this after I escorted him to the street. I think I may have soiled myself. :help:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6973.webp
    IMG_6973.webp
    820 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 24
Rather drop a deuce than be injected with juice!!! glad we don't have those around here we do have bees Ive ran into a few times!!!!
 
Underwear is cheap, a trip to the ER isn't.



Rather drop a deuce than be injected with juice!!! glad we don't have those around here we do have bees Ive ran into a few times!!!!
 
Congratulations, that would have made a fine breakfast!
 
Nice little hat band.
 
Cool picture! Thanks...
Glad you didn't get bit.
 
Neat find. Glad you eyeballed him first !
 
I say again, this old adage "they're more afraid of us than we are of them" is a load of crap! Wow...and he was no small one either...good job not getting bit, I'm afraid I would have escorted him to the other side of the state..cool post tho! Ddf...
 
THATS A BANNER FIND FOR DANG SURE ..
 
I'm afraid I would have escorted him to the other side of the state..cool post tho! Ddf...

Not me, I'd have escorted it to the next world. If it's out in "it's" world, I'd go around. If it's in my yard? That's an act of war and I'd treat it as such!:tongue3:
 
That's my motto, I respect his turf and right to life, he gave up that right when he trespassed on mine :laughing7:
Not me, I'd have escorted it to the next world. If it's out in "it's" world, I'd go around. If it's in my yard? That's an act of war and I'd treat it as such!:tongue3:
 
Too close for comfort there!!!i I can remember a time like that when I was out in the wilds of Arizona and came across a huge one like that .MADE TRACKS PRONTO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom