CRUSADER
Emerald Member
Well after getting a Roman Silver & hammered yesterday, I was bedding in for a tough day. However, on my first run & my first find (dug a few bits of rubbish) was a tiny Gold Celtic coin. My 5th Gold Coin this year (our 6th)
Took me 20 years to get my first Celtic Gold, now Dad & I have had 5 in the last 2 years 
We have done this land many times & its full of junk from an old WWI era allotment, we keep clearing the junk every year & it has finally paid of. This coin is no bigger than 10mm.
(10 man hours)Dad & I.
Quarter Stater of Tasciovanus
Circa 15-10BC
[T]ASC in tablet
Pegasus reverse
How are we going to beat this year

We have done this land many times & its full of junk from an old WWI era allotment, we keep clearing the junk every year & it has finally paid of. This coin is no bigger than 10mm.
(10 man hours)Dad & I.
Quarter Stater of Tasciovanus
Circa 15-10BC
[T]ASC in tablet
Pegasus reverse
How are we going to beat this year





Nice to see the gold showing for you again, your finds are ALWAYS amazing even without the gold. I know you put alot fo research and swinging time in but your finds are well worth all that effort as your many banner finds show!!!! Congrats once again on another sweet gold coin. And as far as how you are gonna beat this year? I think the only way you might beat it is with a stick...
Does anyone else think that Crusader needs a separate banner just for his finds? I can't keep them all straight 









