What's new

No Canadian dimes - then no silver

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Searched 1 box of halves and 2 boxes dimes. I know the dimes will blow if I don't pull any canadians. I usually average 10-20 canadians per box, then comes the US silver.
$1k searched today, wasn't a total loss.
 

Attachments

  • 011309.webp
    011309.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 0
I hardly ever get any canadians in my boxes, I think the most I ever got in 1 box was 3 canadians.
 
TreasureFiend said:
I hardly ever get any canadians in my boxes, I think the most I ever got in 1 box was 3 canadians.

Lucky you! lol i pulled 4 out of 1 roll and 3 out of another today thought i hit a dream box lol ended up getting 1 63-D Rosie lol then again im closer to canada then you, not that i dotn like pulling foreign coins just they always get me thinking silver!
 
Congrats on the merc and JFK i cant wait until i pull a merc :D HH
 
Congrats on finding the Merc
 
coltdavis said:
Congrats on the merc and JFK i cant wait until i pull a merc :D HH
Colt, you will get a merc soon, I've already pulled half as many as I have Roosevelts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom