What's new

No clue on this rock, ID help??

bradk05

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
67
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Love some input or help on IDing this rock. ??Found in Kentucky, near fence in field.
Not magnetic nor graphite or leave marks on paper or hands.
Have chipped a small piece off and scratched deep enough to see that it's this metallic color and shinny all the way through it. Or where I chipped the very end and as far as I scratched deep. Lost on this one.
 

Attachments

  • image-3301078608.webp
    image-3301078608.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 145
  • image-2873153183.webp
    image-2873153183.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 135
  • image-3862598648.webp
    image-3862598648.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 137
  • image-111376821.webp
    image-111376821.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image-7180659.webp
    image-7180659.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2165347403.webp
    image-2165347403.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 138
I used to have such a rock. I believe it is shist.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom