What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED No clue what this is...

HottMessFishin

Greenie
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
The Nokta Makro Legend and the Simplex.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been coming to this site for a while now but this is my first post. THANK YOU in advance for any help! Does anyone know what this is? It looks like it's plated and the finish is coming off. It's got some decorative detail to it.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230413-202706_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230413-202706_Gallery.webp
    151.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 20230413_205202.webp
    20230413_205202.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 20230414_013013.webp
    20230414_013013.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 20230414_022439.webp
    20230414_022439.webp
    554 KB · Views: 118
my vote is for knife blade
Thank you. I'm looking into that. Never knew there were decorative knife blades until the first reply I read a few moments ago. It just seems a lil weird with the decorative part raised up so much it seems like it would be in the way some lol. (I had to edit this as I had just woke up when I responded lol... on mine decorative part wouldn't be in the way 😅)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Found this Googling "Antique Page Turner" ?
 

Attachments

  • s-l400.webp
    s-l400.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
540
Replies
8
Views
645
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom