Grubb Greenie Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Mobile, AL Detector(s) used Prism 3 Apr 25, 2010 #1 Have found 2 of these now and have no idea what the are. Kinda look like they might have been something like keys you would push for something. Face is about the size of a penny. Attachments tab2.webp 20 KB · Views: 230 tab1.webp 19.3 KB · Views: 220
Have found 2 of these now and have no idea what the are. Kinda look like they might have been something like keys you would push for something. Face is about the size of a penny.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Apr 25, 2010 #2 I think they are some kind of shingle nail. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,154849.0.html Attachments shingle nail Finds_Apr27_2008 james57.webp 42.4 KB · Views: 196 Upvote 0
I think they are some kind of shingle nail. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,154849.0.html
SkyPirate Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,861 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Raleigh North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2010 #3 bigcypresshunter said: I think they are some kind of shingle nail. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,154849.0.html Click to expand... I agree, square roofing nail. SOLVED! Attachments 61fZhutKdCL.gif 100.4 KB · Views: 164 Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: I think they are some kind of shingle nail. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,154849.0.html Click to expand... I agree, square roofing nail. SOLVED!