What's new

No coins but a couple relics

KenPa

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I went for a short hunt at one of our local hot spots sunday morning, I wasn't able to pull any coins but I did manage what looks like an old Broach or Hat pin and what I think maybe a Suspender buckle. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • finds 11-11-07.webp
    finds 11-11-07.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 448
  • finds 11-11-07revere.webp
    finds 11-11-07revere.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
hey Ken

cool broach.....I love those suspender buckles we have been getting at this site....I got one last week I am gonna post....Call me if you want to get out...TNT
 
lot of history behind those.
 
Ken, cool buckle! There have been a lot buckles found lately :o
 
Nice brooch! HH, Mike
 
Nice broach Ken---Good hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom