No Coins but somethings of interest.

NVNutcase

Sep 9, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today the Coin drought continued, but a few other items showed up that were at least, interesting. The little watch is about the size of a Half Dollar but with the crystal broken it's hard to see the Roman Numeral numbers. I can't see any lettering on it yet, maybe when I clean it up a bit. The Suspender Clips were pretty cool to see, especially the one that I think has something to do with a couple World Fairs. The button is different from any others that I've found, with the little head being separate from the outside. DSCN1872.JPGDSCN1873.JPGDSCN1871.JPGDSCN1875.JPGDSCN1876.JPG

Upvote 10
Nice hunt, nice finds. I love the coins, but the little artifacts like these, definitely make for some interesting hunts. And there are little pieces that often have some value.

I too love the "cameo" button. They don't make em like that anymore. Great finds

they look pretty cool to me as well. its all history, thanks for sharing

Well, you dug the coolest button I've seen on t-net and the most fascinating & groovy suspender clips! :hello2::blob3::headbang::blob5::hello2: So what's left for the rest of us? :tongue3: Andi

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get back out there. I'm going to try to make the little watch more visible by sloshing some Water in it, figured it can't hurt, being it's been out in the elements for all of these years.

Nice finds! I like finding coins but I think suspender clips are the coolest of the cool. I saved four years worth and put them in a small display. It's amazing how many different varieties were made.

Cool suspender clips there, I've found some in the past but on mine the metal seems to be quite brittle and breaks easy, think will have to put any future ones in a small box.

I really like those suspender clips. Nice finds. Those trump most coins in my book.

Nice finds! They all are in great shape!

Update !! Found a Coin, the mate to the Philadelphia-Paris suspender clip and a couple other "different" buttons . This site is one of those Fun sites, it seems everything is pretty Old.DSCN1882.JPGDSCN1891.JPGDSCN1897.JPGDSCN1898.JPGDSCN1899.JPG

Nice finds. Sure like those clips. Found some last month the old ones seem to be made of better metal. Thanks for sharing !!!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back