What's new

No date large cent and a Victorian? buckle

creade

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
1,699
Golden Thread
0
Location
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took my ctx out today for the 3rd time.I went to 2 sites I had hit many times before. The first site gave up a large cent and shoe buckle fragment. The next site ,I got a Victorian sash buckle mixed in between the iron. I love how the ctx can discriminate between good and bad. I know I had hit these spots with the pro.Impressed!
 

Attachments

  • 20160318_151642-1.webp
    20160318_151642-1.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20160318_151936-1-1.webp
    20160318_151936-1-1.webp
    18 KB · Views: 116
  • 20160318_152132-1-1.webp
    20160318_152132-1-1.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 16
Good job on the LC. The other piece is neat looking
 
Thanks all! That buckle is pretty fancy
 
sweet buckle, can we see the front of the LC please
 
sweet buckle, can we see the front of the LC please
iIts all roached out,I'm hoping by soaking I can get something
 
Pretty,pretty and I'd take the roached copper too,always a good find. Hope the soaking helps
 
Pretty,pretty and I'd take the roached copper too,always a good find. Hope the soaking helps
Thanks! I love finding old coppers,doesn't really matter on condition. Just all the history with them
 
DAMN FINE LOOKING PEICE OF VICTORIAN JEWELREY .
 
DAMN FINE LOOKING PEICE OF VICTORIAN JEWELREY .

Thanks! I appreciate it. Hopefully I will be able to find the cross piece if I go back!
 
The LC may be toasted, but it is a draped bust.
 
Nice . I love the perspective change you get from a new machine on a previously hunted spot
 
Nice . I love the perspective change you get from a new machine on a previously hunted spot
Yeah,I'm really going to enjoy hitting my spots over again with the ctx!.The earliest coin I've got from the area is a 1876 Indian so there's a few years in between :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom