No detecting for me for a couple weeks

Henry2

May 27, 2011
Well my AT Pro went bonkers, the day started off good, my second hole I pulled a buffalo nickel (date worn off). Any ways after about 20 minutes into the hunt I set my AT PRO down to dig a target when all of a sudden it started beeping like crazy, it did this before but always stopped once I picked it up but this time it kept going. I turned it off and then back on and it seemed to be ok until I started swinging, I noticed it started to false a lot and then every target I got a signal on registered 99 on the screen :dontknow:

If that isn't bad enough I snapped my shovel in 2 on the last hole, well that was it for me I threw my now broken shovel into the woods and packed up my now screwed up detector. I got a hold of Garrett and told them the problem and they told me to send it in. They were very nice and they even e-mailed me a prepaid stamp to send it in for repairs. Well I was thinking about getting the upgrade any ways so now I guess I have a good reason to, it will be sent back to me with the upgrade and the 2 year extended warranty.

Now without my detector for a couple weeks I'm going to go nuts, I haven't been fishing this year so maybe that will kill the time till I get my machine back :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread