What's new

No hunting today;had to cook for a Christmas Party. Merry Christmas to all!

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hank and I wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful, Healthy , Prosperous New Year.

Here's pics of some dishes I'm working on.

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1248.webp
    DSCF1248.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCF1249.webp
    DSCF1249.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 489
  • Picture 3013.webp
    Picture 3013.webp
    45 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
Mmmmmm Polish Kielbasi....

homer.webp​
 
9.gif

10.gif


Merry Christmas to you and yours.
​
 
Merry Christmas, Lorrain! Hoping all your wishes are granted and your finds be great.
I have to cook for 40 tomorrow, I'll be doing my Creole yellow Rice and Chicken for the family gathering
 
Re: looks good! hard to beleive you can find gold and cook to !

have a great Christmas
 
The prime rib is on the smoker and will be there for several hours until it is just under medium rare. Add some Brussels spouts and potatoes fried in bacon fat topped with bacon and green onion and nothing could be better except the smile on my 8 year old sons face playing with his presents.
 
Lorrain,
You just brought the biggest smile to my face !
I have alot of Polish Blood in me. Today I have missed my family soooo much. Thank god for my wonderfull wife and step son to keep me in line.
My grandmother was full blood polish, every Christmas Eve it was 5 pm Perodgies (spelling - Sorry) some with cabbage in them and some with potato. Keilbasa ! And also, Borsh (sp) beeet soup, and also
Ham, boiled eggs, and Pork.
Oh how I can almost tast it !
God I miss it!
I assume you have a little polish in you?
If not, you still made my day !
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Gary G.
 
Merry Christmas Lorrain !

christmas_animated_gifs_35.gif
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Merry Christmas, Lorrain! Hoping all your wishes are granted and your finds be great.
I have to cook for 40 tomorrow, I'll be doing my Creole yellow Rice and Chicken for the family gathering

That sound delicious, Les!...40 people?....that 's a lot of rice & chicken! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
47thelement said:
The prime rib is on the smoker and will be there for several hours until it is just under medium rare. Add some Brussels spouts and potatoes fried in bacon fat topped with bacon and green onion and nothing could be better except the smile on my 8 year old sons face playing with his presents.

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Want to trade the kielbasa for the prime rib?? :laughing7:

Lorraine
 
NYwaterhunter said:
Lorrain,
You just brought the biggest smile to my face !
I have alot of Polish Blood in me. Today I have missed my family soooo much. Thank god for my wonderfull wife and step son to keep me in line.
My grandmother was full blood polish, every Christmas Eve it was 5 pm Perodgies (spelling - Sorry) some with cabbage in them and some with potato. Keilbasa ! And also, Borsh (sp) beeet soup, and also
Ham, boiled eggs, and Pork.
Oh how I can almost tast it !
God I miss it!
I assume you have a little polish in you?
If not, you still made my day !
Thank You,
Sincerely,
Gary G.
Husband is Polish; I'm Hungarian & Slovak
I make tons of Pieroghi....potato/cheese; mushroom; sauerkraut ; blueberry.
I bet your grandmother made "pizi" and placzki, too.

Merry Christmas

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom