Jun 24, 2013
NorthEast, Florida coast
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 (4)Excal 1000, (2)Garrett Sea Hunter mark II,
(2) E-trac's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a play with the other thread.

Had to go down to Sunrise fl on Friday so I asked my hunting buddy (the wife) if she wanted to go and hit South Beach for the day on Saturday while down there. All I can say is it was a PACKED MadHouse as usual with beauties every where as far as the eyes could see.

Anyways we stayed on the stip so we could just walk over in the mornng. We did a 7hr hunt for the day and produced four(4) rings two of which were silver one class ring and a junker. Alex and Annie braclet and a couple of other junk jewelry pieces. Plenty of coins, tons of bottlecaps and pull tabs.

The BIG find of the wife's is a Jesus charm that wound up being silver acid tested and 57grams to boot. I worked the water knee to chest and she did from knee to on shoreline. Living in North Florida where the waves are violent I do not get to water hunt that much so I enjoy doing that in South Florida when I can. At first I thought it was Peweter or so. photo 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice hunt! :thumbsup:

That's funny its like here in A2 Ill go back to places like little beaches some parks ect every month or so but there where you are its like you can go everyday for new finds that's pretty sweet. Plus you never know what might wash up on shore from some pirate ship Great post nice finds

HUGE !!! Congratulations on a Great Hunt !!!!!

Are you saying the cross weighs over 3.6 pounds?

Great hunt ! congrats on finding Jesus..

Nice find. "Jesus" is usually what I tell inquisitive beach strollers when they ask me "what's the best thing you've ever found"...

Awesome find! Would display nicely on a wall or over a doorway, even as is!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back