What's new

No idea about this stone?

TJE

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone any clue about this stone? The angles/bowl/flatness and forms got me stumped!
Oops!! ;/ pics nexted.
 
Upvote 0
Has anyone any clue about this stone? The angles/bowl/flatness and forms got me stumped!
Oops!! ;/ pics nexted.
2013-12-04 01.36.17.webp2013-12-04 01.38.03.webp2013-12-04 01.41.07.webp2013-12-04 01.45.39.webp2013-12-04 01.50.21.webp
 
Looks like a piece of river cobble.

I know that's not great news, sorry!
 
Looks natural, but would make a great door stop:icon_thumleft:
 
That's a great rock....I would have used it for something, maybe someone did?....love rocks! Thanks for sharing :)
 
I'm thinking Barney Rubble's soap dish. 8-)

51d18cce107256ca3b65c4e417a017ca.webp
 
That's a great rock....I would have used it for something, maybe someone did?....love rocks! Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks ck, Me too!...gotta porchful!..native tools, fossils, handmade stone tables, benches, stones for artwork, personally hand collected rocks from Scotland, England, U.S., Mexico, damn near all the Canadian provinces here..and on and on! ;)
 
a peace pipe holder???????????:laughing7:
 
Can't wait to see some more things TJE.....:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom