D dagaro17 Jr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2018 Messages 49 Reaction score 231 Golden Thread 0 Location N. California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 #1 Hi there, I found these items at a gold rush site in California (1850's - 1930's). Anyone know what they are? Thanks for your time.
Hi there, I found these items at a gold rush site in California (1850's - 1930's). Anyone know what they are? Thanks for your time.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 #2 Really old fencing? Upvote 0
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 #3 Those are parts to a old bed spring. The wooden things are handles to old forks. Attachments Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 9.27.17 PM.webp 333.8 KB · Views: 258 Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 9.27.41 PM.webp 403.3 KB · Views: 264 Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 9.31.22 PM.webp 43.8 KB · Views: 237 Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 Upvote 0
D dagaro17 Jr. Member Joined Oct 12, 2018 Messages 49 Reaction score 231 Golden Thread 0 Location N. California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 Thread Owner #4 Wow, that was quick! Thanks a lot for the replies. You nailed it on both counts and I appreciate the pics. Explains why I find so many of those things! Upvote 0
Wow, that was quick! Thanks a lot for the replies. You nailed it on both counts and I appreciate the pics. Explains why I find so many of those things!
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2021 #5 Right in one mud hut.Way to go. Upvote 0