What's new

No Idea.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any guesses. :icon_scratch:
I found this with artifacts ranging from Colonial era to recent. Some train station artifacts also.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0927.webp
    IMG_0927.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0928.webp
    IMG_0928.webp
    17 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0932.webp
    IMG_0932.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0931.webp
    IMG_0931.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0929.webp
    IMG_0929.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 249
Is it lead? Could be a seal?
 
Upvote 0
What is a seal? I also found these two other artifacts which all have same characteristics. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0942.webp
    IMG_0942.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0943.webp
    IMG_0943.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0944.webp
    IMG_0944.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0945.webp
    IMG_0945.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
I see, what were they used for? Train luggage?
 
Upvote 0
Thank you Rando the man-do. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
:laughing7:

Rando said:
Garabaldi said:
Thank you Rando the man-do. :notworthy:

No problem, broseph.
just laid up with the piggy flu, watching Galdiator and laying the smackdown on the "what is it" section..
:tongue3:

I think this site is like "Jeopardy" Sure, you can know the answer, but you ain't quick on the draw, you're just "late"
:wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom