A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 13, 2016 #1 I looked for 4 hours this afternoon and found these. Upvote 0
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,990 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2016 #2 Much better than my day spent at the office and answering calls!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2016 #3 i like the flint,looks like its better than what you usually find,or is it all like that, just more patina?thanks for sharing
i like the flint,looks like its better than what you usually find,or is it all like that, just more patina?thanks for sharing
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2016 #4 2 nice ones is the one on the right curved?
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 14, 2016 Thread Owner #5 rock said: 2 nice ones is the one on the right curved? Click to expand... Yes
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2016 #6 2 more from ur land of giant artifacts ..... Looks like your having a good year so far I enjoy seeing your posts I hope you continue to have good luck
2 more from ur land of giant artifacts ..... Looks like your having a good year so far I enjoy seeing your posts I hope you continue to have good luck