What's new

No Longer A Lurker

AFGIRet95

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW MO
Detector(s) used
White's 6000/DI Pro SL
Okay, been a lurker for awhile as I was overseas without my MD >:( :'( and I can't say how I felt :tard: but admit I was green with envy. I did build up knowledge on MDing thanks to your inputs :icon_study: soooo..... Thank You. :thumbsup: I have dusted off my old friend and am warming up on my own lawn and that of my neighbor's. For just getting into the "swing" of things, I am happy with my finds, even if I dug some can slaw and some pull tabs! ;D

Results: 2 quarters... 1 dime... 13 pennies (2 wheaties)... a square nail... a "Happy Days" token... and 2 buttons (one was an military eagle coat button produced by American Button Co. (not old, but exciting)). I have also found 1 IH, 1 silver roosie, and 1 merc previously in my own yard... and I really feel that there is more to be found ;D.

Soooo.... I will try to add some pics to satisfy your curiosity as soon as I get them transferred from my camera to my ol' clunker of a desktop... may have to plug in my laptop... :wink:.

Good huntn' to y'all
 
Upvote 0
Welcome GI. Can't wait to see the pics.
 
Welcome to T-Net...happy hunting.

NJ
 
Great to hear about the reunion!!!
May all go well.
welcome to Tent posting side.
 
Welcome to the NET....You are stuck forever now. ;D jgas
 
Nothing worse than a lurker.....LOL.....glad you converted....... :icon_queen:
 
Welcome aboard! And nobody offers a warm welcome like Nick! ;D
 
Welcome to the world of posting!!! :icon_pirat:
 
I know just how you felt! I've been in Mongolia for 6 months, and will be here for another 5. With no one else to talk to about metal detecting, I am driving my wife nuts. You can bet I'll be MD'ing in the snow when I get back!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom