Rusty Hammer
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all,
A friend of mine reserved a group area for a family reunion this summer with Logan City Parks Dept.
When the information packet arrived from the Parks Dept. for the reunion...
They found that there is NO Metal Detection in the parks!
They called me right a way to let me know to stay out of Logan City Parks with my detectors.
All I can say, is something happen for Logan City to band MDing...
Just though I would pass it along... We all need to be on best behavior when in public parks.
If they close the Salt Lake County parks to MDing. I will have two detector for sell...
HH
R.H.
A friend of mine reserved a group area for a family reunion this summer with Logan City Parks Dept.
When the information packet arrived from the Parks Dept. for the reunion...
They found that there is NO Metal Detection in the parks!
They called me right a way to let me know to stay out of Logan City Parks with my detectors.
All I can say, is something happen for Logan City to band MDing...
Just though I would pass it along... We all need to be on best behavior when in public parks.
If they close the Salt Lake County parks to MDing. I will have two detector for sell...
HH
R.H.
Should this happen closer to the parks i frequently detect, i will raise a huge stink. Not that it will have any effect, but all public officials that may have a say in it will be notified frequently. First off though, I would ask who has made the change. find a name and start from there. Tragic.
book. Utah Metal Detecting.







