What's new

No pics

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
I didn't bother with pictures today because all I found was a little bit of clad. Three hours in the water and I only found $1.30 in change. No matter. I met several MD'ers that I know. Only one of them was doing much better than me. I did see a dolphin playing in the water but other than that not much excitement. Ah well, NBD maybe tomorrow. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
is the water warming up to where you don't need the wet suit yet??
 
cntrydncr1 said:
is the water warming up to where you don't need the wet suit yet??

It is much better but I am still wearing my "Bee" suit. I get cold pretty easy these days but none of the other hunters out there today had one on with the exception of one that was wearing a "shortie"
 
On the East coast only thing I am really finding is sand, LOTS of sand....Went Saturday for a 4.5 hour hunt ended up with $2.25 in change and eye strain...... ;D

Water is still real chilly over here, beach was packed, but I only saw maybe 100 people in the water in a 1/2 mile streach of beach, and I may be high on the estimate........ :(
 
That is a nice wet suit you wore today. Ken said the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom