What's new

No Silver But.......

harpua

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1250
Cleared the vault at my local bank of halves today, only $90 worth all hand rolled. After 7 rolls I was smelling a skunk. Roll #8 felt light and I'm thinking I'm going to be shorted. Open the roll, out fall 25 Sacs. I'm feeling pretty good by now. Open roll #9...another roll of sacs. No silver, but love those surprises!
 
Upvote 0
Yep....two of the rolls had 25 sacs in them. They were both handrolled in half wrappers, so I have a feeling that original person who turned them in might have lost out from the bank as well. So in total, I paid $90 for the 9 rolls and have a face value of $120.
 
Thats a good thing. ;D
I noticed your in ohio.
Where abouts are you?
Im near dayton.

CC
 
I'm in the Massillon/Canton area.
 
Nice. I once got 4 rolls of dimes, in penny rolls!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom