What's new

No silver, gold, rings,or coin but cool relic

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the old park near my house because I had an hour to kill so I decided to go into the woods near an old stone building.
I wasn't expecting much which is good because I didn't get much BUT I did get a Headstamp from Austin Cartridge Co 1895-1909
I would like to think this was from the late 1800s but I am pretty happy with this.
I like the BANG on the stamp.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465949442.131653.webp
 
Upvote 18
It doesnt always have to be about the silver, gold, or rings. The relics are just as nice, and I love to find them. Thats a nice old cartridge casing.
 
Congrats on getting out and pulling that keeper. If it's treasure to you, by God, it's treasure.
 
Interesting find. Makes me think that I need to take a little more time to examine the old ones that I find. Good work on the research!
 
Nice!
Its the relics that tell most of the story.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom