"No Surrender, No Retreat"

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
There are many levels of treasure hunting, if this is too much for you then you can always get you an ATP and comb beaches for lesser but sometimes still valuable items.

Treasure hunting is like many other sports, you have your hobby levels in riding bicycle for example, with cheap bikes that run between 100 bucks to 16K, and you can do all sorts of riding from rec riding to entry level pro. Then it steps up into the big games with rigs that will run you up to 100K in some but very few cases even more, you live, eat and sleep your hobby because it is your passion and your job, you have times where you are nearly at the top or can see the top, you have many mid way points and some low points, but only very few ever got to the top.

If you know that is there then you just have to keep at it until you sort it out, if you know for fact it is under there and do not want to use heavy machines, then either blast it out of there, or use heavy bags under the rocks to directionally roll them, hoist them out. There are many cheap but still effective ways to deal with this.

You are still new to this forum so you may have not seen this in the past, but members here are very helpful and if we are not digging the treasure our selves we certainly love a good success story. What I am saying is you are not the first or last cat on here with rock problems, many have posted pictures of their problems asking for a solution on here. This site is made up of all sort of people from people who can afford to do things one down to people who are just as effective but approach it with a little more unconventional methods (most legal) to move rocks. Trust me mate you post your pics and ask for help and you will get plenty of users showing links to products from high dollar to low cost, vids with all sorts of methods.

So instead of just letting this be your low point, let Tent members offer you advice and turn this into you ladder back up. You are already here, so time for complaining is over man.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Well keep us posted, be nicer to hear it from the finder first and not a news article. LOL

Hey bro thank you for your reply man I really appreciate it. You know, i wasnt really trying to complain actually. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just sharing some of my story to help others who might be experiencing hardships like me keep going until they reach their goal.

But hey, no worries because I now have a backhoe scheduled for next month. The operator came out today and confirmed there is a path to the area. So I think next month all this hard work will finally pay off.

Thanks again for your advice.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
To make people crazy , tell them a treasure is near.
To make them plot against you ,tell them you know where it is.
Or worse ,tell them you recovered a treasure.

It is not the gold that is cursed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions