What's new

NO WAY I WASN'T GOING OUT TODAY!!

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The city placed the water off limits for today and tomorrow due to Tropical Storm Hermine.
The weather was beautiful with temps predicted to be around 80 with a slight breeze.
No way I wasn't going out today. I packed up the DEUS and headed for a park uptown.
Six and a half hours later and with 72 coins in the pouch I was heading home.

IMG_4863.webpIMG_4864.webp
 
Upvote 22
Nice job on applying that elbow grease!! Nice finds!!
 
The plumb bob and lock are cool finds also.
 
I like the lock as well, but WOW!!, all those coins! :thumbsup:
 
A plumb bob in a park? LOL, next post will probably be a level. Lots of clad there and lots of digging I am sure. Congrats
 
Looks like a good day to me congrats
 
Congrats ATW, one coin every 5 minutes. :occasion14: just enough coins to keep the hunt flowing.
 
Congratualtions on the nice dollar amount in clad. The plumb bob and lock are nice relic finds. :icon_thumleft:
 
That's a busy hunt. And looks like brown plugs won't be an issue in that field. :tongue3:

The nickles seem light in comparison to the other denominations. Better get back there and dig more low tones. :skullflag:

I used to like it when clad was everywhere, but at the new (to me for hunting) athletic complex it seems to be a chore of massive proportions. I think other detectorist are afraid to hit this park... more coins than trash, and more clad than a bank. Nobody is finding much jewelry there until that crap gets cleaned out. A good winter project. :occasion14:
 
Ouch, 72 coins ! My knees started to hurt just reading your post ATW.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom