What's new

No wonder Treasures Get Left Behind !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have given up an Inch Down in that Ground

 
Wow! That ground would have discourage me a little but seeing that video may make me re-think the decision not to dig from now on.
 
LOL For the longest Time he Used his Bare fingers Too.
They must have gotten Sore, he put on Gloves.

They apparently were So Excited they used their fingers to search the Soft Ground for
Spills. I Kept thinking, Pick up the Probe & Search the Ground ! That Window Screen was too Fine for Sifting.

Would have been Nice to See What they Were too.
I'd say Obviously Spanish, (ancient silver mexican coins) But What ?
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure but it looks like caliche they are digging in. My ex father-in-law always said caliche was just a character builder. And I want to find a box like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom