What's new

Nocturnal Squirrels

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Northern Flying Squirrel behind my house in North Central Idaho.
 

Attachments

  • ROCKY2JPG.webp
    ROCKY2JPG.webp
    190.2 KB · Views: 95
  • ROCKY3JPG.webp
    ROCKY3JPG.webp
    237.4 KB · Views: 80
  • ROCKYJPG.webp
    ROCKYJPG.webp
    198.5 KB · Views: 77
  • FLDJPG.webp
    FLDJPG.webp
    292.7 KB · Views: 85
Northern Flying Squirrel behind my house in North Central Idaho.
Your pictures are like some really good lifelike museum exhibits. Like the animal is frozen in time. Not like an average picture, but like that moment is right there in front of you. Hard to explain.
 
Awesome! I guess there are flying squirrels in Florida but I've never seen one. I love Idaho.
I didn't know that there were flying squirrels here until I figured out why a portion of bird suet feed was disappearing overnight. i spotted them when I turned on the porch light. Since then I've seen so many of them on camera traps at night that I think there are more of these than any other squirrel species in the area.
 
Your pictures are like some really good lifelike museum exhibits. Like the animal is frozen in time. Not like an average picture, but like that moment is right there in front of you. Hard to explain.
Thank You Chilli!.. I keep working at refining things all the time.. These photos were the ones I kept out of about 300 camera actuations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom