vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bullseye38661!

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to BRANDS > NOKTA AND MAKRO for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! Description: This section contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I recently purchased the Legend and can’t find any information on the external battery. I have been charging mine for about 17 hours now and the indicator lights are still flashing. Has anyone else run into this?

Are you using the proper wall adapter to charge the battery or the Legend

this is from the Nokta/Macro site Legend page

You can use a regular, 5V 2A (minimum) USB power adapter to
charge the device. The charging time will increase if you charge
the device through the USB port on a PC
Legend

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently purchased the Legend and can’t find any information on the external battery. I have been charging mine for about 17 hours now and the indicator lights are still flashing. Has anyone else run into
Welcome Bullseye. Have had no problems charging Legend, headphones, or spare battery since day 1.

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I recently purchased the Legend and can’t find any information on the external battery. I have been charging mine for about 17 hours now and the indicator lights are still flashing. Has anyone else run into this?
Try unplugging it and plugging it back in, that might help to reset the charging circuit. You can also try connecting to your Legend and letting it charge the internal battery for a while, then plug it back onto the wall charger again. If these things don't help it may be a defective lithium battery.

CSW

Oct 18, 2022
I had a similar issue and, as above suggest, using a different outlet seemed to do the trick. It has been fine since. Hope it works for you.

larrylwill

Jul 6, 2008
North East Alabama, Section
Detector(s) used
Own: Fisher F75 LTD, Whites Coinmaster GT, Technetics Delta 4000, Whites Eagle Sl, Garrett GTA 1000, Whites PI underwater, Whites Surf Master, Garrett Master Hunter w/ 2 box.
I started detecting in th
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check your charger current. I used a 1.5amp and it worked fine, althought I doubt a computer usb port would work.

detectorguy

Jan 10, 2013
Sacramento Ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Xp
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have taken my Legend out a few times, never needed the extra battery. I left that behind and the legend lasted the three hours I was out there metal detecting and trying to figure this machine out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread