rmcelrath

Tenderfoot
Apr 6, 2021
NE NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am looking for information for an adapter or plug in unit that will allow bluetooth earbuds to be used with the Nokta Makro Simplex+ detector.
I know that there are already wireless headsets available that work, and for a reasonable price.
But I would like to use earbuds as the headsets are a bit hot and cumbersome.
I had come across a discussion on a FB group that mentioned using a bluetooth adapter, but cannot find it again, frustrating.

Thank you for any help.

I am looking for information for an adapter or plug in unit that will allow bluetooth earbuds to be used with the Nokta Makro Simplex+ detector.
I know that there are already wireless headsets available that work, and for a reasonable price.
But I would like to use earbuds as the headsets are a bit hot and cumbersome.
I had come across a discussion on a FB group that mentioned using a bluetooth adapter, but cannot find it again, frustrating.

Thank you for any help.

EDIT: Found what I needed, thanks.

I ordered a Bluetooth transmitter for the Nokta Simplex+. After installation I did some simple testing. There was a very noticeable latency or lag in transmission from the device to the earbuds. Not able to detect effectively with the lag.

Great!
I was going to say, "just order Nokta Makro Adapter for a Wired-Headset"....
Would that work too...??
Sorry, I'm not much on technicalities of the hardware, that we use in the hobby...!
Welcome to TreasureNet...! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back