cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My understanding is that the new Legend has a fixed iron bias setting and will be currently shipped that way. Dilek states that an adjustable iron bias MAY come out in a future upgrade if there's enough demand for it. She seems to indicate they they will do it, but, she didn't state that it was for sure going to happen, or when. Higher than 40 khz is kind of a niche market. Not sure it's all that useful for most of us. They may even have to develop a different coil to get it's full benefit.

Tin Can

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
Watch this video @Calabash Digger you get a mention bud

FFFFF.PNG

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your link didn't come through.

OP
OP
C

Calarms

Greenie
Feb 4, 2022
No FB posts are blocked
View attachment 2012107
Code:
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/search/posts/?q=IRON%20BIAS%2FSHIPMENTS%20UPDATE%20%26%20YOUTUBERS
Referring to my original post for the legend to include, 45 khz and 50khz
Is for their gold mold and prospecting mode four nugget honey not for Nichols, the gold monster 1000 uses to 45 khz, and there's a lot of old white machines running 48khz in there gold metal detectors, it would be a nice advantage to have 45khz or 50khz added in there,

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Equinox only goes up the 40 khz and doesn't seem to have any problem finding gold, even tiny gold. Keep in mind that the higher frequency you go, the shallower the targets will be. This is mainly true of single frequency machines. In simultaneous multi-frequency, it will depend on the mix as to depth and sensitivity of particular targets. I'm sure it's been researched to death by Minelab, and to a certain extent by NoMak, Garrett, Fisher, etc. If 50khz would work better with the Legend, They'll probably offer it as a future upgrade.

Tin Can

Greenie
Feb 16, 2022
My understanding is that the new Legend has a fixed iron bias setting and will be currently shipped that way. Dilek states that an adjustable iron bias MAY come out in a future upgrade if there's enough demand for it.

Referring to my original post for the legend to include, 45 khz and 50khz
Sorry my post was aimed at Marks comment if he has watched the video, he will now know Nokta are making iron bias a priority in the next update.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread