north carolina shipwrecks

P

playful0

hello im new here i was wondering if there is a list and aproxx location of ships unaccounted for off the nc coast. i understand thge location is prolbablly not going to be kown or else they would not be unaccounted for but was thinking some might be like lost somewhere near cape hatteras island or something but even if not i would love a list of un accounted for ships off the nc coast va and sc ok too anyone that can help me compile this list please help.

thanks

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
p.m. me a fax number, or an address and i can send you probably over 100 known sinkings, some manifest info, and a few verified locations off n.c.-------probably have that many also for several other east coast states,,,,,also some west coast,,,and some great lakes sinkings also.........gldhntr

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
a couple people here asked for info, as soon as i can figure out what my fax machines $#@% problem is i will send it,,,,,,,,,,,,gldhntr

J

jgordon661

Gldhntr,

could you send me a copy of what you have off of nc also. I have a fax and could send you the number. I do alot of diving off of cape fear. thanks, jgordon661

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
got the fax working,,,, faxed yours DL......jgordon when is your fax # on ? another with a greensboro fax number i lost your number ,, pm me number again and i will send fax.....sorry so long to do,,,,,,,,,gldhntr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread