north carolina

keebler711

Tenderfoot
Apr 27, 2012
logan wv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am going through north carolina in a few days and i am looking for some place to pan out a little material on the way down with out having to pay. i am going to stop at thermal city on my way back up but on the way down i will be going through late at night. i just want to stop and have something to do to wake me up before i head on to south carolina for vacation. thank you

Upvote 0
T city for panning is only $ 5.00 a day, and that is as long as u can stand there and pan! I live in Greenville NC.
Good luck tho
God Bless
OKIE

i am going to stop on my way back home at t city but on my way down i just wanted to stop and grab a bucket of stuff to pan out at mb just to show my family that you can still find gold in just a creek some where and to get me out of the car for about 20 to 30 minutes during the long drive.

North Carolina is loaded with gold. I would try every waterway I passed. Sooner or later you will hit gold!

This pic shows old gold mines & places where USGS samples tested positive for gold...

Attachments

• gold-.jpg
    gold-.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 8,135
thanks nickmarch the thing is I don't want to get arrested for digging in just every waterway

where can I look up maps like that one with the markings and a key of what all of it means

North Carolina is loaded with gold. I would try every waterway I passed. Sooner or later you will hit gold!

This pic shows old gold mines & places where USGS samples tested positive for gold...

How did you get Google Earth to display where the gold is?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back