Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North Yuba Nugget Hunt

The Date has been set !!! See you there !!!

Get Your Detectors and Gold Pans ready the date has been set for the Fifth annual North Yuba River Nugget Hunt !!!!!
Tim from Blue Lead Gold Productions has set the date and this years Nugget Hunt is shaping up to be the Biggest and best yet !!!!!
Saturday, July 29th 2023 is the date so you have plenty of time to to set that day aside and join the fun !!!!
Each year the Hunt has gotten Bigger and better with more Miner's and more Nuggets found !!!!
Don't miss the get together around 4 pm at Union Flat Campground I'm sure it will be Bigger and Better than last years !!!!!

See you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Dominic F.

May 29, 2023
Tim,
I’m brand new to prospecting and super stoked to go to the 2023 nugget hunt. I can’t think of better way to spend my free time.
So, it’s July 29th, Union Flat Campground at 4:00 pm ? I can bring a detector and a pan ? Any suggestions on where to stay at a hotel ?

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim,
I’m brand new to prospecting and super stoked to go to the 2023 nugget hunt. I can’t think of better way to spend my free time.
So, it’s July 29th, Union Flat Campground at 4:00 pm ? I can bring a detector and a pan ? Any suggestions on where to stay at a hotel ?
The Hunt is all day most get there around 8 Am but there's Know set time at 4 Pm is the get together in the Campground and Raffle or Give a ways !!!! check the Campgrounds below Downieville and in Sierra City Good luck see you there

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
July 29th 2023 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hwy 49 by Union Flat Campground

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was a great time can't wait till next year !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread