rockyredbaron
Hero Member
Met up with Carson_wreckmaster (Joe) after over a year and he took me out to a really cool old ghost town. The weather was perfect, previous rain a few days before so the ground was perfect digging. Unfortunately didn't find much of value but I did find my FIRST Square nail, and then another and another. The MXT picked up every piece of tin and there was a ton of it. Joe found the find of the day...an old belt buckle with the words "Golden Gate" on it. Hope everyone enjoys the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Thanks Joe for a perfect day !!!!
Rockyredbaron
HH to all
Rockyredbaron
HH to all
Attachments
-
tahoe16.webp165.8 KB · Views: 1,601 -
tahoe28.webp79.4 KB · Views: 1,595 -
tahoe25.webp114.5 KB · Views: 1,594 -
tahoe26.webp137 KB · Views: 1,599 -
tahoe16.webp165.8 KB · Views: 1,582 -
tahoe7.webp146.7 KB · Views: 1,603 -
tahoe2.webp208.8 KB · Views: 1,564 -
tahoe20.webp82.5 KB · Views: 1,566 -
tahoe16.webp165.8 KB · Views: 1,563 -
tahoe29.webp151 KB · Views: 1,545 -
tahoe18.webp136.7 KB · Views: 1,568 -
tahoe27.webp136 KB · Views: 1,545 -
tahoe10.webp76.3 KB · Views: 1,575
Upvote
0
next time you come out we should go to a diferent town. I'll do my research on what else is close by and has some history. Maybe I could take some extra days off from work. good seeing ya and nice pics.






