mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI all I enjoy this site Really like looking at all your finds. I live in Williams, County in OH. I have detected in OH, IN and MI. My detecting buddy moved away around 4 years ago. I work 2nd shift and I try to get out a couple times a week. I bought me a DFX a couple of years ago and still learning it. Just though if anyone would like to get together drop me a email.......Matt

T-Net has a general discussion by location room
and has an Ohio room..
You might have better luck there..
Bill.

Ohio has got to be great place to detect!

I have also posted in the Oh forum. As I said I also detected in Michigan's and Indiana an if anyone that close to me would like to get together we could. I am 19 miles from the Indiana line and 10 miles from Michigan.

Agreed, this is a good site where everyone is very helpful.....jim

Once again I want to thanks everyone here. I would like to get with anyone for a day and do some detecting. Just waiting for the wether to break here. I been talking with arizonaames269 and he is from MI he also has the same intest as I do MD and prospecting. We are getting together here is a couple of weeks for the week-end hope to learn a little from him. Plus hoping that we can get out and do some detecting while he is here. Sure is a bunch of great people here. If and when I get out I will post my finds. Later Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back