What's new

Northwest ohio

Bowler300

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
New to metal detecting and looking for places to start mapping out for when spring comes around.
 
Were in northwest Ohio u at

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TreasureNet in the middle of a field somewhere
 
hey look me up this spring or a nice day if we get any more I am in Montpelier and I detect down your way and even father south. Plus I also detect MI and IN I land and water hunt.
 
Oakhunter we need to get together sometime since we live so close. I just picked up the at gold and doing a comparison vs my at pro. So far im very impressed. The at gold is deeper in all metal and loving the threshold.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom