Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went south of here to an old park and hunted for about 3 hours. At first nothing but junk, and my pouch was full of caps, tabs, and other assortment of recyclables. So I decided to hit the other side - Good decision Mark! 3 wheats including a 1917D, 1946 Rosie, 1964 JFK wohoo! and finally a 925 silver bracelet which I think may be gold plated with either rubies or asimyth(?) stones. I'll have to take that one in. I already cleaned the bracelet in the pictures. Met a guy named Jeff who might want to become a member of SWMSS. Told him it was good times, people and info.

Attachments

• DSC_0270.jpg
    DSC_0270.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC_0268.jpg
    DSC_0268.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC_0267.jpg
    DSC_0267.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 925.jpg
    925.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 320
Forgot to mention the one piece of junk I kept...I thought it ironic that I dug up a bottle cap proclaiming "FIGHT LITTER" I love it.

Great Silver finds!! :thumbsup:
WTG - Glad your getting out!

Very nice digs.. Looks like you have a nice spot there. Think the old razor is pretty cool!

Congrats on some sweet finds mjc! :icon_thumleft: WTG on the Kennedy half. Pretty bracelet and I like the old razor too. :thumbsup:

HH

nice hunting!....a big congrats on that silver half!....other goodies too....sweet hunt!

Very nice bracelet! Let us know what you find out about it. That bottle cap is funny. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back