seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well if any of you have been following my rants you know im new to this and my detector has been actin up. I tightened(twisted) up the coil along the pole a little bit and presto its good as new. Earlier I said I was heading out to the worlds biggest and cleanest volley ball court but i took a detour. My mode of transportation is my bycicle so i decided to cut the trip in half, as of then i had not tested out my attempt to fix my detector. So after a 10 minute ride i spot a tot lot i havent been to and i jump in, 17 quarters,12dimes 3nickels and nine pennies later im a happy camper. Now i was just workin on my guzzinta, you know 1guzzinta2 2 times, 2guzzinta 4 2 times etc, and i figure 50 more tot lots like that one and i will have myself an AT 250. LOL Prey for me or load your kids up with pocket change and send them to play in the totlot. COMING SOON TO A TOTLOT NEAR YOU(SEEKANDFIND) DA,DADADAH!!!!!!LOL Take care all, happy hunting and i hope my rants put a smile on your face.HH

Upvote 1
That's what it's all about! It's all about location, location and...location. If it's there, your detector will find it...if not, then it just ain't there to be found. Congrats on the boat load of quarters.

A good attitude is half the Battle......HH:thumbsup:

Well if any of you have been following my rants you know im new to this and my detector has been actin up. I tightened(twisted) up the coil along the pole a little bit and presto its good as new. Earlier I said I was heading out to the worlds biggest and cleanest volley ball court but i took a detour. My mode of transportation is my bycicle so i decided to cut the trip in half, as of then i had not tested out my attempt to fix my detector. So after a 10 minute ride i spot a tot lot i havent been to and i jump in, 17 quarters,12dimes 3nickels and nine pennies later im a happy camper. Now i was just workin on my guzzinta, you know 1guzzinta2 2 times, 2guzzinta 4 2 times etc, and i figure 50 more tot lots like that one and i will have myself an AT 250. LOL Prey for me or load your kids up with pocket change and send them to play in the totlot. COMING SOON TO A TOTLOT NEAR YOU(SEEKANDFIND) DA,DADADAH!!!!!!LOL Take care all, happy hunting and i hope my rants put a smile on your face.HH

my BH IV helped me get about 5-600 coins at our local fairgrounds...... i love the instant gratification of digging a coin out at 1-2", easy diggin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back