What's new

Not a bad day!

johnt_ms

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Monroe La
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hunted a field I go to when times are tough and as usual it gave me a handful of keepers. This is my first seated quarter. The tokens are Louisiana tax tokens and i dig them every time I visit this spot. 2 hours 2 silvers and a roasted Indian head. image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 24
Sweet...Love those Seated coins
 
Congratualtions on the coins and token recoveries!
 
Those are great finds I would love to have those in my collection.... great job
 
Great looking quarter! And it's from the Centennial too! Imagine all the fireworks and celebration on July 4th 1876 it must have seen!
That makes it extra special in my book! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom