What's new

not a bad day

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a new type of material,the red and white one and a new type of point,the middle one,sexy hour glass shape.anyone know what kind it is found in middle tenn.thanks new mat 003.webpnew mat 002.webp
 

Attachments

  • new mat 001.webp
    new mat 001.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Upvote 0
Sorry, I can't help you much with the identification. But I do know enough to know that those are very cool. I would be happy with them. Congrats on a great day!
 
Sorry, I can't help you much with the identification. But I do know enough to know that those are very cool. I would be happy with them. Congrats on a great day!

Jamey, what state did you find these in? The colors look very similar to mine!
 
found in Tennessee.thanks
 
red jasper...i find a lot of that, one of my favorites.
 
red jasper...i find a lot of that, one of my favorites.

I've got HUNDREDS of broken red jasper points. We joke that it must be the softest material they made points out of because we can't find an intact one!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1005.webp
    IMG_1005.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
Fort Ancient on the small one imo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom