What's new

Not a bad end of May day. Some interesting finds.

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I was able to pick up four boxes the other day and had to leave two waiting for next week at my other bank because loomis had forgotten to deliver and brought them on a day when I could not return. I was happy with what I found but oddly this weeks best finds came from the reject bin. As you will see in the pictures I found a little sterling and a little gold this week. The gold was a 10k earing and the sterling was a ST. Patricks medalion about the size of a dime. Haha it may be scraps but I will take em. Aside from that there were 23 40%ers, 2 canadian dimes 1 of which is 1968 (Don't know if it is silver), A Trinidad and Tabacco coin, a 1970 cincuenta cenatvos (Mexican), a 1995 clad s mint, and finally a 1934 wheat. Oh yeah plus a sealed box of new 2009 Guam Quarters which is on Ebay as we speak. Thanks for all the advice on selling those guys. So I close May with a great day. Check out the pics.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    15 KB · Views: 237
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 222
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 227
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 221
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 224
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 221
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    19 KB · Views: 219
  • coin8.webp
    coin8.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 230
  • coin9.webp
    coin9.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 0
use a magnet to see if it is silver

HH
-Gc
 
They have silver magnets? :icon_scratch: :D
 
Nice finds, and good luck on the ebay auction.
 
Wow, my scraps this month included some alum foil and broken glass, which leads me to believe you aren't doing to bad ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom