What's new

Not a bad hunt today

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I bought a bag of halves for $844.50. It was loose with $160 of it in rolls. Nothing in the rolls. I got 7-40's, a beat up Ben, a 2002 proof and a 1964 out of it. $30 more in HR got me 2 more 40's. I pulled 9- 40's and a 1964 out of a box. Not a bad day.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
Better than me. I picked up $104 at a "new" bank. I got someone's dumps. All marked rolls. To top it off, someone parked too close while I was in the bank and crushed my lic. plate. They weren't even smart enough to back off a couple inches, but left their car attached to my truck.
 
Not bad at all SF......I'd take it.......nice day!

BTW - Sorry to hear about the fees.....times are changing.............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom