Yinzi50
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,184
- Reaction score
- 282
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
When I opened the lid of this box I yelled OMG!
Not many silver enders there. There are 3 shining silver proof enders smiling at me! One shows 1969-S obverse. The other two enders show cameo reverse.
Anyone want to guess how many silver proofs in this box?
I will update later after I finish all the boxes.

Not many silver enders there. There are 3 shining silver proof enders smiling at me! One shows 1969-S obverse. The other two enders show cameo reverse.
Anyone want to guess how many silver proofs in this box?
I will update later after I finish all the boxes.

Upvote
0
Is there or was there every such a thing as Business proofs in silver??
















