What's new

Not a lot , but keepers

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your all out swinging
I was out to an old spot today trying to date the site
I know there was activity in 1870s but found nothing older than 1880s ihp
Pulled a 1912 V nic 1899 barber dime general service button
And six badges of an old company , all in all a good day
Thanks for looking hh gl.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    200.6 KB · Views: 151
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    502.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    222.8 KB · Views: 144
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
Upvote 33
The badges are awesome. v nic also cool.
 
Not a lot, but it would have been my best day detecting ever if I'd of found those!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom